Monday 1 August 2011

100,001 pageviews...and counting...

It's a new month and 11 months after I began blogging properly I've somehow managed to rack up over 100,000 pagviews.

Whilst the 'bounce rate' will dictate that not all of these have genuinely come and visited my blog for a sustained period of time, it is nevertheless a milestone that I felt shouldn't be left to pass without comment.

Some 43,000+ unique visitors have visited the site during this time and have accounted for this 6-figure number of pageviews.

In a few days time I'll be seeking to re-launch my front page with new buttons to provide free advertising for local businesses in Cardigan. Watch this space...

In the meantime, a huge thanks to everyone who has taken a passing or a more detailed interest in my random and eclectic musings of this, that and the other!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I don't read too much of the local welsh politics posts, it's always interesting to read your views on the world. Here's to another 100000 views. And some film posts ...

    ReplyDelete