Thursday 22 December 2011

Cole's Musical Christmas Advent Calendar - Day 22

It's December which means for those who have them, it's time to get out those chocolate advent calendars!

But for those of you who, like me, don't do such things anymore (and indeed for those of you who still do!), I thought I'd give my own unique little twist on this festive time of year with my Musical Advent Calendar countdown of my Top 25 favourite Christmas songs!

I'm blogging a song a day, culminating with my favourite on Christmas Eve. So let's continue on our seasonal countdown...

Cole's Musical Christmas Advent Calendar - Day 22!

Today we have my No.3 all-time favourite Xmas song.

It's a simple, bombastic effort by Andy Williams that does exactly what it says on the tin. Fewer songs can immediately get me into the festive mood so effortlessly than his 'It's the most wonderful time of the year'.

Take it away Andy...

No comments:

Post a Comment